Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Loving me some Flickr!


For a long time, I have lost faith in Flickr. Flickr has been one of the earliest photo sharing sites and in its inception was one of the coolest. I've been a member since 2004 and since then updates have been slow.  Really slow, if at all. As the UI designs of most sites drastically improved (500px, Google+ and the recently relaunched MySpace), Flickr's UI remained cumbersome and downright ugly!

But today, upon reading my fb's news feed, I saw a post praising Flickr's recently revamped UI and the free terabyte of data, my faith in Flickr has finally returned. I immediately checked my Flickr account and finally I could say once again, with pride, that I own a Flickr account.

Welcome back Flickr! You have been missed!

Check out a screenshot of my Flickr account below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...