Saturday, April 16, 2011

Time to Pan!

This morning, our car's engine support gave out.  So instead of heading towards our destination, we headed towards the nearest repair shop.  The shop is near the road so there was a steady stream of cars. So I decided to practice my panning shot.  I've always loved the look of a good panning shot but I've never taken a good one. Well, I think my shots are better now but still has a lot to improve. So without a further ado, here are some of my humble attempts at panning shots:

Passenger Jeepney by israelv
Passenger Jeepney, a photo by israelv on Flickr.

Tricycle by israelv
Tricycle, a photo by israelv on Flickr.

Suzuki Celerio by israelv
Suzuki Celerio, a photo by israelv on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you always bring with you your ever reliable dslr! the creativity in you made the "waiting time" more enduring! so proud of you hun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...