Sunday, May 6, 2012

My entry was given an Honorable Mention by IPicture for April's "Everyday Life" Theme

For some reason, I woke up early this morning, around 4:30am. I checked my facebook and all drowsiness was immediately gone as I read a post from IPicture congratulating me for being given an Honorable Mention for April's "Everyday Life" Theme.

Here are some notes from the judges:
israel's photo has a story to tell with a poster of a hopeful politician on the 1st sidecar...works oddly well with the politician's enthusiastic campaign smile but in reality, poverty has always been part of the 2 pedal-cab driver's everyday life...well done israel on your honorable mention merit :)
... the top 24 are the ones who got the most # of votes among our members & others :) hon mention naman is picked from the general album regardless of the # of votes :) ...
Here's my entry, "Power Nap":


Again, thanks to IPicture and I'm truly honored by the citation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...