Monday, June 20, 2011

ToyCon 2011 Day 2: Marvel Collectibles

Wow, talk about a frenzy! Everywhere I look I see great toys and cosplayers.  Most of the toys are a bit on the pricey side so I just took their pictures to remember them by.  It's a bit of a bummer that my Coolpix P300's battery died on me just when I'm on the roll.  Anyways, I did have a great time and I'm looking forward to the next toy/cosplay event.

Here are some shots of Marvel collectibles:

Cyclops by israelv
Cyclops, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
Thor (Movie Version) by israelv
Thor (Movie Version), a photo by israelv on Flickr.
Red Hulk vs. Green Hulk by israelv
Red Hulk vs. Green Hulk, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
Black Cat & Wolverine by israelv
Black Cat & Wolverine, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
Magneto by israelv
Magneto, a photo by israelv on Flickr.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...