Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Die-Cast Exhibit: Matchbox Cars

Seeing this awesome display of Matchbox cars brought tears to my eyes.  As a kid I had a nice collection of Matchbox cars courtesy of my Dad.  But as a playful I kid, I played the heck out of those cars (usually in my very own Demolition Derby matches) and those that survived, suffered the same fate through my little brother.  So in short, they were now gone.  If only I knew then how much they are worth today then I might have displays similar to these.

Matchbox Cars 1 by israelv
Matchbox Cars 1, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
Matchbox Cars 2 by israelv
Matchbox Cars 2, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
Matchbox Cars 3 by israelv
Matchbox Cars 3, a photo by israelv on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...