Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finally received my GetGlue stickers!!!

I was a skeptic at first but after some time, I just got so carried away at checking in to my favorite movies and shows in GetGlue that it became a minor obsession.  It was fun just looking at my online collection of stickers but nothing compared to receiving the actual physical stickers!  It is great that they have mailed my stickers all the way from New York to Manila, and for free. I can't wait for my next batch :)

Finally, it has arrived! by israelv
Finally, it has arrived!, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
GetGlue is cool! by israelv
GetGlue is cool!, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
Stickers Galore! by israelv
Stickers Galore!, a photo by israelv on Flickr.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Can I just ask how many days did it take them to deliver these stickers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It took almost a month before my stickers arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. Did you indicate other infos on the form?
    Say, address or your complete name? Thanks. :)
    Oh, and I'm envious! (((:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dang. I only provided my address on the form. Hope you receive your stickers too :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I hope so too! I'll be sending my request for the second batch of stickers. I guess I'll have my fingers crossed on this one.
      One more thing, was it addressed under your name/username?
      Thanks. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...