Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My pictures placed 5th & 16th in the Nikon Club Philippines Photo of the Month for July 2011!!!


Last month, one of my pictures placed 3rd in the NCP PotM for June 2011.  This month, two of my pictures placed 5th and 16th.  Yup, they are lower in ranking than last month's entry but nevertheless I'm still proud that my entries were selected among the many great submissions by fellow Nikon Club members.

Here's the description for July theme:
July Theme: Unusual Shapes  
Description: These are objects or images, that when seen on a different angle or perspective creates a different shapes, looks or images. Can be just a simple piece of object, a spectacle, structures or an edifices or architectures.
Here are my entries:

NCP PoTM July 2011 - 5th Place by israelv
NCP PoTM July 2011 - 5th Place, a photo by israelv on Flickr.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...