Friday, September 9, 2011

Instagram: Droplets for Windows

I just love this App for my iPod touch.  It's simple to use, it has nice effects, it has a great community of users and best of all, it's free!  Actually, I've got the 3G version of the iPod touch so it doesn't have a camera.  So I'm doing a little workaround.  I will first take pictures on my Android phone.  Then I will upload these pictures to Dropbox.  I will download these pix to my iPod touch, again via Dropbox.  Finally, I can now share them via Instagram.  BTW, my iPod touch is wirelessly tethered to my Android phone so I get the best of both worlds :)

I've been using Instagram for some time now and I'm really happy with the results.  Some are griping that the pix are low-res, but I still like it.  Simple yet effective.  I'll be now sharing some of my Instagram pix here as well.  Here's a shot I took of our pantry window while it's raining hard outside:

Droplets for Windows by israelv
Droplets for Windows, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
If you use Instagram you can follow me at @israelv and I'll follow you back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...