Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello Streamzoo!

After the great loss that was Lightbox, I am ready to move on. For some reason, I'm really not that satisfied with Instagram, especially after my wonderful experience with the Lightbox community. It feels somewhat lacking for me (BTW, no offense to the Instagram fans out there since I'm still a fan!). It might be due to a lack of a Web component or other factors, but I digress.

I remember during the last days of Lightbox that most of the users there are jumping either to Instagram or to Streamzoo. Upon recalling that now, I was prompted to try and sign up for Streamzoo. I'm really looking forward to rekindle that lost Lightbox feeling with this community.

If you're on Streamzoo, follow me up at http://streamzoo.com/user/israelv

The iOS app looks great too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...