Monday, December 31, 2012

Sudden Tagaytay Trip: Villa Pura Backyard Photoshoot

My wife & I woke up feeling refreshed from the other night's long drive. Our rest house at Villa Pura was so nice. The other night, our companions played great music while we munched on chips and ice cream. We ended up sleeping at around 3AM already.

While having coffee, I decided to roam around the backyard of the rest house and took pictures of some random things that caught my eye.

Here are some of the things that I ended up taking pictures of:

A Gazebo's Reflection by {israelv}
A Gazebo's Reflection, a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.
Fiery by {israelv}
Fiery, a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.
Pink Overload by {israelv}
Pink Overload, a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.
Eensie Weensie Spider by {israelv}
Eensie Weensie Spider, a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...