Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hasbro Toy Fair 2012 at SM Fairview

I'm surprised to find out that there is a Hasbro Toy Fair at SM Fairview when my wife and I went there yesterday.

So today we went back to so I could take pictures of some of the large Transformers statues there. I checked out some of the Transformers figures on sale but there was only a limited selection. I think there were even more Baby Alive items on sale. I saw some KRE-O Transformers and they somewhat resemble Lego. Since I love Lego, my interest was piqued :)

Here are some of the shots I took earlier. These are from the movie version of Transformers:

Optimus Prime (Movie) by {israelv}
Optimus Prime (Movie), a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.
Bumblebee (Movie) by {israelv}
Bumblebee (Movie), a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.
Megatron (Movie) by {israelv}
Megatron (Movie), a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.
Nice to see a G1 version for a change. Here's Hot Rod in fighting form:

Hot Rod (G1) by {israelv}
Hot Rod (G1), a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.
Finally, some cute versions of Prime and Bumblebee in the KRE-O line:

Optimus Prime (KRE-O) by {israelv}
Optimus Prime (KRE-O), a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.
Bumblebee (KRE-O) by {israelv}
Bumblebee (KRE-O), a photo by {israelv} on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...