Sunday, December 4, 2011

At The Philippine Blog Awards 2011: Teaser

The Philippine Blog Awards by israelv
The Philippine Blog Awards, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
Just got home after attending The Philippine Blog Awards with my wife Lei and my blogger friend Ry (RyRamos.com), who was also a Finalist for the Travel category. It was a tiring day after also attending two weddings but it was a great day nonetheless. I'm so sleepy now but I would just like to share my reactions to the Awards night. Even though I ended up not among the winners' circle, I still feel like a winner after being chosen as one of the Finalists for the Photoblog Category for both the National and Luzon levels.  Seeing my URL displayed on the big screen twice at Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium brought goosebumps. For me, that alone is worth it!  We were all inspired as the various blogs were displayed and the winners were announced and even my wife was invigorated to resurrect her blog.

So kudos to the organizers and more power to all the bloggers out there! More pix and more updates in the next post. For now, it's sleeptime for me.

2 comments:

  1. wow! congrats! maybe you'll get the plum next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks roland! yup maybe next year hehehe...

    i'll nominate your blog next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...