Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Flora Filipina Expo 2012: Landscapes by Lei (Picture Set #1)

As I've promised in an earlier post, here are the pictures taken by my wife Lei. As I've also mentioned earlier, I was not able to take shots of the beautiful landscapes at Flora Filipina 2012 since I've concentrated so much on the bonsai trees. Plus, I'm using my nifty 50mm lens so it was quite difficult for me to capture the whole scene.

But enough excuses already. It was a good thing that my wife was armed with our Nikon COOLPIX P300 and she was able to capture the beauty of the landscape arrangements at the Expo.

So again without further ado, I hereby present the landscape shots, as captured by Lei:

FLORA FILIPINA by Lei Vinuya
FLORA FILIPINA, a photo by Lei Vinuya on Flickr.
RELAXING OLD MANILA GARDEN by Lei Vinuya
RELAXING OLD MANILA GARDEN, a photo by Lei Vinuya on Flickr.
OLD MANILA LANDSCAPE by Lei Vinuya
OLD MANILA LANDSCAPE, a photo by Lei Vinuya on Flickr.
RELAXING GAZEBO 2 by Lei Vinuya
RELAXING GAZEBO 2, a photo by Lei Vinuya on Flickr.
GREENS by Lei Vinuya
GREENS, a photo by Lei Vinuya on Flickr.
More landscape shots in the next post!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...