Sunday, June 24, 2012

My entry was selected as one of the Runners-Up for the SHOOTING THE SHOOTER Theme of Circle of Amateur Photographers

So happy again to have been selected as one of the Runners-Up for the SHOOTING THE SHOOTER Theme of Circle of Amateur Photographers for the week of June 17-23 :)

I actually have to dig deep for this shot since I don't have that many that fits the theme.  This was a shot I took of the old movie theater house at Corregidor Island. Our tourist guide informed us that this was where the latest Hollywood movie releases were played first among the officers and soldiers stationed at Corregidor.  I could just imagine the beauty of this theater.  Sadly, it was a casualty of World War II and all that was left were the crumbling walls.

I was really just trying to shoot the theater but since it was a Nikon Club Photo Safari, there were so many of us photographers that day. I was just glad that the positions of the photographers turned out to be just right for my shot.

Here's my entry:

Check out the other Runners Up here: https://www.www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.351599234911480.78972.135599359844803&type=3

 Plus if you want, you could also like the page of the Circle of Amateur Photographers and join their weekly competitions: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Circle-of-Amateur-Photographers/135599359844803

Next week's theme: WORKPLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...