Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I placed 12th in the Nikon Club Philippines Photo of the Month for November 2011

I could not believe that the Nikon Club Philippines Photo of the Month photo contest had concluded and a friend of ours had already made it as the Photographer of the Year (Congrats Annidy!).

I can still remember last February like it was yesterday as I nervously sent my first three entries to the photo contest. During that time I was happy just to be able to participate since it was my first time to participate in any photo contests. But I never made it to the Top 10 until June when I placed 3rd for my Oblation picture entry. I was happy and getting confident about my photography! :)

Then in July two of my entries placed 5th and 16th. Not bad. August was not a good month for me since none of my entries made it to the Top 20.  In September, I'm back in the Top 10 as my Flaming Chef picture entry made it to 7th place. Last month in October I was back among the top when my Identical Notebooks picture entry made it to 3rd place and my Identical Spam Meals picture entry made it to 18th place. My last entry for the year didn't finish as strong as I wanted to but at least I still made it to the top 20 :)

Here's the theme for November:
November Theme: Sound of Silence
Description: none
And that's a wrap. I would work more on my photography and who knows, I might be able to win that elusive first prize next year! :)



Thanks again to Nikon Club Philippines and congratulations on a successful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...