Monday, November 21, 2011

Scott Kelby's Fourth Annual Worldwide Photowalk: Intramuros, Manila (Picture Set #1)

Finally, I've managed to find some time to post-process and upload my pictures during the Scott Kelby Photowalk. I've been so busy for the past weeks that I'm already tired when I get home.

Here's our first stop during our Photowalk in Intramuros -- the Palacio del Gobernador.  This is the residence and office of the Governor General during the Spanish occupation of Manila. It now houses government offices and the Intramuros Administration.

Palacio del Gobernador by israelv
Palacio del Gobernador, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
Next, I've taken a picture of a statue which I later identified as King Carlos IV of Spain located in Plaza Roma in front of the Manila Cathedral. It was still raining so it's very difficult to take pictures while at the same time holding an umbrella to prevent my camera from getting wet.

King Carlos IV, Plaza Roma by israelv
King Carlos IV, Plaza Roma, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
This next structure I cannot identify. I don't know its use or  purpose. But it looks cool as a subject so I took a picture of it. Maybe someone can identify this for me?

Unknown by israelv
Unknown, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
More pix in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...