Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Entries to 11 Eleven Project

Last night was the deadline for the submission of entries for the 11 Eleven Project.  So even though my right arm is still aching from playing bowling, I still processed the pictures that I took last 11/11/11, uploaded them to flickr then finally submitted the form at http://11elevenproject.com


I entitled my series of pictures as Happy Weekend and I described them as pictures I took as I left the office on a Friday night on the way to a relaxing dinner.

Here are the series of shots. My first shot is a close-up of the F11 function key. Since it was 11/11/11 so I took a picture of a key with 11 on it.

F11 by israelv
F11, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
As I left my office, I said goodbye to the tools of my trade:

Tools of my Trade by israelv
Tools of my Trade, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
It was a bumpy ride on the way to the restaurant:

Bumpy Bus Ride by israelv
Bumpy Bus Ride, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
But in the end, it was all worth it since I had a sumptuous dinner plus a refreshing drink as I relax for the weekend!

Dinner+R&R by israelv
Dinner+R&R, a photo by israelv on Flickr.
So that's all. It's not much but I still hope to make it to the official 11 Eleven Project coffee table book! :)

2 comments:

  1. good pictures! i especially liked the f11, brilliant!
    but then, i am a sucker for b/w photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Roland! Yup pansin ko nga sa flickr mo na fave mo ang B/W pix :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...