Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My first attempt at HDR

I recently joined facebook page called Circle of Amateur Photographers. They feature a weekly theme and everyone are encouraged to send their entries. Last week's theme was Bokeh and I submitted a picture. Sadly, my entry did not make it as one of the finalists. This week's theme is HDR. I know about HDR but I haven't tried it yet. Since I no longer have time to do an actual HDR shot, I tried to create an HDR image out of one photograph using Photomatix and here is the result. I know, I know, next time I'll do an actual HDR shot with the actual three exposures. But for now, due to time constraints, this will suffice :)

One Shot HDR by israelv
One Shot HDR, a photo by israelv on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...