Sunday, April 8, 2012

Light of the Moon

Finally, my photographic goal for the Holy Week holiday was achieved! A week ago, I planned to get a shot of the full moon. I even added the Phases of the Moon Calendar on my GMail so I could know when the moon would be full. Based on the Calendar, there would be a full moon on the 7th of April. But I noticed that the moon was already full on the 6th so I took out my gear and tried to take a picture. Here's the result:

I'm so happy to have finally taken a shot of our Mother Earth's nearest celestial neighbor. Next time, I would also like to take a shot of the moon while the sky is still blue before the sun sets. Last week I saw this scene but sadly, I didn't have my camera with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...